Monday 21 March 2011

Love Me Five Times

Love me one time,
I will give you tonight.
Where we will fan the flames,
And we will feed our passion.

Love me two times,
I will take you to Heaven.
We will dance amongst the clouds,
And we will be lost in the moment.

Love me three times,
I will reach up to the very stars.
Bring down the Moon just for you,
And we will embrace in cosmic magic.

Love me four times,
I will surrender you my heart.
You will lock it away with yours,
And we will be kept forever safe.

Love me five times,
I will unite our souls together.
Our world will then become as one,
And then our love shall never die.



copyright Chris Smith 2011

3 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. Great poem, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be loved is to be blessed. Beautiful write Chris.

    ReplyDelete