Thursday 16 December 2010

Depths Of Indecision

Falling into depths of indecision
Where once there was redemption

Feeling this moment come to freeze
As I am falling, falling to my knees

Life continues to mock, laugh at me
Taking away hope, left feeling empty

The past comes creeping, crawling
Causing dark words that are scrawling

So age comes running, giving his test
This aching body, I fear I detest

Relapsing into an unknown thought
Stripping me of all I was taught

Doubt comes with nothing to save
Taking me one step closer to the grave

Where once there was redemption
I keep falling into depths of indecision



copyright Chris Smith 16th December 2010

2 comments:

  1. Relapsing into an unknown thought
    Stripping me of all I was taught

    A common enemy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that depth of indecision that will drive one mad. You express it so well. Great flow to the couplets. Cheers

    ReplyDelete