Thursday 28 October 2010

Abandon Hope

Come on in, no need to be afraid

Time for you to join in my show

It's not like any show, any man made

In the end, you can guess where you'll go



Tell us all your sins, share them with me

What naughty guilty secrets are your crime

A trip down to Hell, your reward will be

I'm going to have a devil of a time



No one is innocent, with me as your host

Dirty tricks, oh yes, I can do it so well

I will take sinners with me, oh I have to boast

All of you, are coming with me, back to Hell



But wait, we seem to have a special guest

Doesn't matter, I've rigged every single game

I will never loose, well, I'm simply the best

Come play "Abandon Hope", Satan is the name



Oh no, it's him, it's just not fair

Why can't he just leave me alone

Here he comes now, with his staff and long hair

He never lets me win, it chills me to the bone



I only want one day, is that too much to ask?

Just let me win, let me have that desire

Oh well, to send me back will be his task

Time for me to return to the pits of fire




copyright Chris Smith 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment