Saturday 27 November 2010

Mind Fever

Looking out on darkened nights, I saw nonsense

And nonsense came and saluted me

Expressions were falling like pointless snow

Emotions appeared and flowed on a blood red sea

Feelings of sanity screamed and took my hand

The demons in my head played games with my brain

Everything smiled for there was nothing to show

And words collided together to cause a war

I was left alone with a mass of a million souls

A bleeding heart festered in its' own decay

No one could reach what I had to say

No one understood when everything seemed clear

The madness came grinning and danced at my door

A raven tried to analyse my sheltered dormain

Forgotten thoughts left alone in floating graves

Rain clouds cooling a blistered mind

 


copyright Chris Smith 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment