Tuesday 16 November 2010

Endless Poem

Sitting here and my mind wanders

I never know where it takes me

Across the world, exploring new Galaxies

In my mind I can visit outer space

Because I never know what is in there

Sitting here when my mind wanders



So many people need the freedom

When their lives seem like a prison

Locked away, doing the same things

Where every day just seems the same

They can never seem to find any escape

When so many people need the freedom



Endless stories are there to be told

Different tales with so many possibilities

Because they are waiting to be found

Trapped in the boundaries of your head

Open up and you will find them

For endless stories are there to be told



A poem that has no end

Something to find and to write

To add on to it at every time

Because there are more words to find

Words that come at any given moment

For a poem that has no end

 



copyright Chris Smith 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment