Monday 6 December 2010

The Power And The Glory

When I fall and can not find my way
He gives me a hand to lead me home
When the times always seem bad
He shows me there always some good
When I cry and I feel I am alone
He puts an arm around me and is always there

All the people that dwell on this very world
Each one will find Him, on Him you can depend
So when you go and you seem to find the dark
He will be there to bring you back to the light
No matter who you are, no matter what you believe
Every man, woman, boy and girl He will protect

Each gift we have to share, is a gift given by Him
In my own way I know that He will be there with me
Because if I believe then I can live in hope this day
In my own way I know my soul will always shine
For he gave my soul to me, as he gave yours to you
Look for Him now, he is the power and the glory

 


copyright Chris Smith 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment