Wednesday 8 December 2010

This Bitter Life

Everything seems twisted, wish I was dead

I should have resisted, thoughts I dread

Nothing seems to go the right way

Never seem to find a light day

I should have avoided all the stress

I should have watched out for the mess



But life is what you will make

Even when you feel you will break

I thought there would be nobody there

I ought to realise somebody will care

But it is so hard facing this bitter life

So difficult to live with so much strife



But I will not let them come and break me

Even when I feel they will forsake me

But I see the smiles from my close friends

And all this stress, then seems, it ends

And at last I then feel this very glow

When having so very many caring friends to know

 




copyright Chris Smih 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment